P6000 are low-cost defence-grade data links that provide a lightweight, robust, and affordable solution for professional applications and critical platforms.
P6000 implements innovative synchronisation algorithms specifically designed to keep communication performance under high dynamics. This results in the unique broadband solution in the market that shows no signal degradation after take-off.
The transceivers can establish unidirectional or bidirectional data links between network nodes. A proprietary TDMA scheme allows the implementation of any network topology, without the need for external timing sources.
Multiple devices can be connected simultaneously to the P6000 Ethernet and serial interfaces, centralising data links for C2, Telemetry, Audio, and Video in a single device.
P6000 are compatible with S-6000 Dual Transceivers series.
|Frequency Bands||70 MHz to 6 GHz|
|Data Rate||700 Kbps to 78 Mbps|
|Max. RF Output Power||2 W UHF, L, S 0.5 W C-band|
|Networking||Configurable Mesh, Multiple Nodes|
|RF Connectors||2x SMA 50W|
|Ethernet||1000BASE-T, RJ-45 connector|
|Circular Connector||MIL-DTL D38999|
|Serial Interfaces||RS232, RS422/485, UART, SBUS|
|Input Power Supply||+24 to +30 VDC|
|Max. Current Consumption||0.8A @28VDC|
|Material||Aluminium 6082, Nickel Plating|
|Ingress Protection Rating||IP67 Waterproof|
|Temperature, Vibration, Shock||MIL-STD-810|
|Export Classification||NLR, ITAR-free|
One Hub for all your Links
- A single transceiver for Commanding & Control (C2), Telemetry, Audio, and Video streaming.
- Simultaneous connection of multiple devices via Ethernet and serial interfaces.
- Plug-and-play with most autopilots, radio controls, gimbals, and IP cameras.
Stable Data Links On-the-move
- Up to 78 Mbps at UHF, L, S, and C-bands.
- Proprietary algorithms to ensure performance under high dynamics (>2000Km/h, >10g).
- Up to 2W output power for long-range data links.
- Robust TDMA with configurable nodes (master or slave, with relay and mesh capabilities)
- Any network topology is possible.
- Internally synchronised, GPS not needed.
- IP Filtering, Wireless Bridge, IP Multicast.
Defence-grade for All
- Aluminium enclosure, extended temperature range, vibration/shock robustness, IP67 waterproof.
- Optimised dimensions and weight for thermal management and EMI/EMC.
- Robust power supply including EMI filtering, overcurrent, and reverse voltage protections.
- +5VDC output is available to supply other platform devices.
Flexible & Easy Configuration
- IP Commanding & Control protocol for local and remote configuration and status monitoring:
– Signal parameters: RF, data rate, output power
– Network and TDMA configuration
– Serial interfaces and AES encryption keys
– Signal and system status indicators
- Commanding App implementing the protocol.
- ANSI C drivers for integration in customer application.
Included with P6000 Transceivers
12 Months Maintenance & Remote Support
Commanding Application and Drivers
Circular Connector Cable Assembly
- UAV, RPAS, Drones
- Rotary & Fixed-wing Platforms
- Control Stations
- Vehicles, Rovers, Handheld
- Ground Communications
- Launchers, Balloons
- Stratospheric Platforms
- ISR Data Links
- Telemetry & Video Streaming
- Commanding & Control
- Radio Control Range Extender
- ATC Services
- Wireless Mesh Networks