BERTEN Electronic Design & Simulation services provide a complete solution from schematics capture to PCB manufacturing and verification. Digital and analogue electronics are combined with latest system-on-chip and programmable devices to cover all your needs.
- Xilinx Zynq System-on-Chip
- Microcontrollers, Microprocessors
- Interfaces: Ethernet, PCIe, USB, SPI, I2C, UART, CAN, GPIO, DDR, PCI, LVDS, JESD204, RS232/422/485
- Standards: FMC, VME, VPX, OpenVPX, MicroTCA
- Memory modules: Flash, DDR3 / DDR4, EEPROM
- Analog-to-Digital & Digital-to-Analog Converters (ADC, DAC)
- Power Supplies
- Signal Conditioning
- Modulators and Demodulators
- Operational Amplifiers
- Sensors and Transducers
- RF Electronics
Optimised circuit electronic design and components selection are performed by considering electrical performance, size, power consumption, environmental constraints, and cost. Our flexible approach allows delivering the best solution for each target application.
We perform schematics capture of the designed electronic circuit using powerful EDA software tools.
Simulations are executed to verify circuit electronic design:
- SPICE: to predict circuit behaviour using accurate non-linear models. Transient, AC, DC Sweep, and noise analyses are available.
- IBIS: fast and accurate behavioral method to model I/O buffers, validating signal integrity performances of digital interfaces.
PCB Layouts are designed to deliver optimum electrical performance:
- HDI Multi-layer design
- Selection of substrate materials
- Signal & Power Integrity constraints
- EMI/EMC design
- Design rules checking
- Manufacturing files generation