BERTEN Software Acceleration solution takes advantage of the FPGA processing power for running your high-computational load software. The C, C++, SystemC or Matlab/Simulink source code is adapted for direct High-Level Synthesis (HLS) or HDL coding, targeting into Xilinx programmable devices. The optimised module is executed into an FPGA/SoC board, interfacing locally (PCIe, USB, I2C, SPI, GPIO, etc.) or remotely via Gigabit Ethernet.
A complete hardware solution is offered implementing HLS into BERTEN’s GigaExpress Board, which includes a Zynq® 7012S/7015/7030 with PCIe and Ethernet interfaces, allowing a direct integration of the software acceleration in your system.
- HDL code from C, C++, SystemC using VivadoTM HLS
- HDL Coding from MATLAB® & Simulink®
- Code adaptation & optimisation
- IP Integration into AXI4 interfaces
- Configurable Data Interfaces
- Local or Remote software execution
- HDL Co-simulation
- Big Data Processing
- 3D Point Cloud Processing
- Real-time Processing
- Software-defined Radio
- Digital Image Enhancement
Do not be limited by your CPU clock! Experiment the power of the hardware implementation, and enjoy your software running up to 100 times faster.