Integrated Quality and Environmental Policy
BERTEN integrated quality and environmental policy applies UNE-EN ISO 9001:2015, UNE-EN 9100:2018, and UNE‑EN 14001:2015 standards for the design, development, manufacturing, and commercialisation of electronics, communication systems, and crypto security products.
The main objectives of the BERTEN integrated quality system are:
- To be a useful tool for delivering high-quality products to our customers.
- To deliver robust and reliable solutions for critical platforms.
- To provide excellent post-sales support to our customers.
- To commit with continuous improvement and compliance with applicable regulations.
- For avionics products, to focus on promoting the “Safety First” principle at all levels within the organisation, ensuring that that employees do the utmost to guarantee product safety.
BERTEN develops innovative products in a social and environmental responsible workplace. The priority is placed on customers and employee’s satisfaction, while covering the expectations of providers, partners, and shareholders.