P6000 are defence-grade IP data links that provide a light, compact, robust, and affordable solution for airborne and ground communications. A higher power version delivering up to 8W is available for long-range missions.
P6000 radios implement innovative synchronisation algorithms specifically designed to keep communication performance under high dynamics. This results in the unique broadband solution in the market that shows no signal degradation after take-off.
FDMA and TDMA multiplexing allow point-to-point, point-to-multipoint, and mesh networks (MANET) with configurable time slots, data relay, and dynamic routing capabilities. Based on a proprietary channel access scheme, any network topology can be implemented without the need for external timing sources.
Multiple devices can be connected simultaneously to the Ethernet and serial interfaces, centralising data links for C2, telemetry, audio, and video in a single device.
|Frequency Bands||225 MHz to 6 GHz|
|Data Rate||Up to 120 Mbps|
|Max. RF Output Power||2 W UHF, L, S||5 W UHF, L, S 8 W C-band|
|Networking||Scalable Mesh, MANET|
|RF Connectors||2x SMA 50W|
|Ethernet Data & Control||1000BASE-T, RJ-45 connector|
|Circular Connector||MIL-DTL D38999|
|Serial Interfaces Data||RS232, RS422/485, UART, SBUS|
|Input Power Supply||+24 to +30 VDC|
|Current Consumption @28VDC||≤ 0.7A||≤ 1.8A @5W RF Out|
|Weight||0.7 Kg||1.3 Kg|
|Material||Aluminium 6082, Nickel Plating|
|Temperature, Humidity, Vibration, Shock, ESD||MIL-STD-810, RTCA DO-160|
|Environmental Protection||RoHS, REACH|
- Up to 120 Mbps at UHF, L, S, and C-bands.
- FDMA and TDMA operational modes.
- Up to 8W output power for long-range data links.
- Hypersonic Mobility up to Mach 5 (>6000Km/h).
- Encrypted Communications.
- Robust TDMA with configurable nodes (master or slave, with relay and mesh capabilities).
- Internally synchronised, GPS not needed.
- Dynamic Packet Routing between nodes without LoS.
- IP Filtering, Wireless Bridge, IP Multicast.
- Extremely rugged IP67-rated design.
- Built-in self-tests (BIST), temperature monitoring.
- Qualified for airborne environmental conditions.
- Optimised dimensions and weight for thermal management and electromagnetic compatibility.
- Robust power supply including EMI filtering, overcurrent, and reverse voltage protections.
One Hub for all your Links
- A single transceiver for Commanding & Control (C2), telemetry, audio, and video streaming.
- Simultaneous connection of multiple devices via Ethernet and serial data interfaces.
- Plug-and-play with most autopilots, radio controls, gimbals, and IP cameras.
- +5 VDC output to supply external devices.
Flexible & Easy Configuration
- Open IP protocol for local and remote configuration and status monitoring.
- Cutting-edge application for data link and mission control, including:
– Setup of transceiver parameters
– Network and signal status monitoring
– Real-time constellation
– Multiple video players and Geo-positioning map
P6000 Outline Drawing
P6000+ Outline Drawing
Included with P6000 Transceivers
- Link Commander: Configuration & Control Application
- Circular Connector Cable Assembly
- Integration and Post-sales Support
Optional Items & Features
- Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum (FHSS)
- Ground and Airborne Antennas
- On-site Integration Support and Training
- UAV, RPAS, Drones
- Rotary & Fixed-wing Platforms
- Control Stations
- Vehicles, Rovers, Handheld
- Ground Communications
- Launchers, Balloons
- Stratospheric Platforms
- High-Altitude Stations (HAPS)
- Tactical ISR Data Links
- Telemetry & Video Streaming
- Commanding & Control
- Radio Control Range Extender
- Wireless Mesh Networks